We are delighted to invite you to the webinar on “Europe’s Data-Driven Manufacturing Industry: Benefits and Impacts on European factories’ operations”, the second webinar of the European Data Market study. The objective of the study is to define, assess and measure the European data economy, in support to the achievement of the Data Value Chain strategy of the European Commission.
What can I expect from the webinar? The purpose of this second webinar is a simple and thought-provoking outline of the key data technologies’ impacts on the European manufacturing industry with specific reference to operational improvements – what happened yesterday, what is happening now, what will happen tomorrow.
We will present and share some real-life stories, examples, case studies and potential future use cases from the European manufacturing industry and validate these findings and stories through an open discussion about the current and future trends of data-driven manufacturing applications and use cases.
What is the agenda?
- -Introduction / Purpose of the webinar (Karen Boers – Startup.be)
- -The Big Data Market in Europe: The European Data Market (2014-2016) study by EC DG CONNECT (Giorgio Micheletti – IDC)
- -What we have seen so far, What we are seeing today, What we are expecting tomorrow: data-driven manufacturing (Lorenzo Veronesi – IDC)
- -Focus on 4 application areas: quality management, predictive maintenance, operational intelligence, sales & operational planning. For each area: short description, relevant case study(ies), impacts & benefits. (Lorenzo Veronesi- IDC; Sergio Gusmeroli – TXT e-Solutions)
- -The manufacturing in the future years: IDC Futurescape
- -The Smart Factory scenario and/or the Virtual Factory key elements and potential applications/examples/future case studies
- -Open discussion on challenges / inspiring cases
- -Conclusions and wrap-up
Who should join? Speakers and participants from all over the world are welcome to share stories and discuss about future opportunities for collaboration. Are you an entrepreneurs, investor, researcher, policy maker, regulator or just someone interested in knowing more about EU data market? Don’t hesitate to engage with us in the discussion.
When? The webinar will take place next 18th February from 14pm to 15pm CET.
How can I join? Register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3767822203481172225 and you will have the link to join via computer or phone.
Do you have any question? You can always mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or ask your doubts on twitter @eudatalandscape and #eudatalandscape. We look forward to share with you interesting insights and to find new opportunities for collaboration!